Sunday, July 1, 2012

In Praise of Len Wallick's astrology

Recently, I ordered an astrology reading  from Len Wallick, an astrologer who regularly posts on  an astrology blog.   I wanted to share with you the things I found most amazing about Len and his reading.


First, Len uses his own interpretations for several areas of the chart.  These are interpretations based on his own, careful study of astrology and his finely tuned intuition.  They are new, different,  and cutting edge.  I was amazed at how well his own interpretations could ferret out nuances of my chart that were typically not visible using traditional astrological interpretations.  


Second, Len's work was extraordinary; I could see the time and thought and scrutiny he took in doing my chart/s.  He doesn't gloss over things but brings out depth and hidden issues and healing things I have never seen before.  His attention to detail and intuition are not like any other reading I have ever had.


Third, Len knows his boundaries and sticks to them.  These days, a lot of astrologers don't just read the charts, they act as counselors, therapists, or even psychologists for their clients.  That would be great  if they had the formal training for that but many do not. Len made it a point to do just the astrology and not any therapy or psychology.  As he said, he isn't a therapist or psychologist so he was not going to cross that boundary.  I admire him for that because it is so easy for astrologers to mix those things up.  Doing so without the requisite training can be damaging to clients. Len is very careful to do no harm.  

Fourth, Len is very up to date on all the centaur planets and asteroids and space points.  He often uses his own interpretations for the later-discovered heavenly bodies and these interpretations are atypical but perfect for understanding a person's chart.  


Fifth, Len was equally at home doing the natal chart, transits, and the progressed chart.  He is knowledgeable about all things astrological.   He flows when he talks and he explained the technical or interpretive parts so well that my reading was also a lesson in astrology.  That was an added bonus the other astrologers I have had didn't include.



Last, I could see that Len didn't have a slant or agenda while reading my chart.  I have had other astrologers put their own slant on things to the point that some of the readings didn't fit my life at all.  Len didn't do that;  instead he remained very objective in his reading. He didn't hide difficult things nor did he use fear or negativity to interpret things.  Instead he used his own gentle hand and compassion as well as his keen mind and intuition.  My reading felt like it fit ME, not Len or anyone else. 


If you want an astrological reading unlike any other that includes excellence, integrity,  value, and fantastic service, contact Len Wallick at   lenwallick (at) gmail (dot) com.  

You will be glad you did.  


No comments: