Thursday, March 4, 2010

The year of the ranting cow...or being in a Taurus year

::::comedy font on::::::

It just hit me.  My astrology teacher told me that for every year of our lives, we live a sign.  So from birth to one year, we are living like an Aries.  From one year old to two, we are living like a Taurus and so on.  The years recycle through the signs every 12 years.  It all makes sense now!  I was 49 last year....I was in an Aries year.  No wonder I was so full of energy and fire and go-get-em-ness!  I had TONS of energy and inspiration!  I felt on top of the world!  Here I am world!   Then, like a hole in a balloon, I turned 50 last month and moved to a Taurus year.  Pffffffffffft.  What a difference!

Now I am this lazy fat-assed cow ::::looking down at my fat butt::::   laying back in a green pasture and thinking :::in a plaintive voice:::: "I don't want to leave.  I don't want to move. I am tired.  I want to just lay here and munch grass.  This is MY grass...I want REAL grass not that nasty BOXED grass.  Why do I have to DO anything?"  ::::munch....munch....munch...fart::::::

That is why I don't have my usual energy.  Damn!  I have to deal with this for a whole YEAR???  :::looking around for a nice comfy place to rest:::::    

Oh I know...astrology is not destiny and all that blah-blah-blah stuff but the truth is, this stuff really does seem to fit me year to year.  The thing is, I am an odd number of years younger than my husband so when I am in a "tired" year he is in an energetic one and vice versa.  Well, this cow has to get her fat ass to bed.  Tomorrow I have to shop for groceries, aka "cow food."   ::::comedy font off:::::

No comments: